31 Aug 2014

Simon Thorpe's Ideas on the Economy - Get the pdf!

I see that my blog has had more than 100,000 hits and is averaging between 3-400 hits a day! I'm honoured!

To make life easier for readers, I've just used Blog to Book to generate a pdf file of the entire contents of my blog since its start in October 2010.  If you are feeling (very) courageous, feel free to download all 771 pages of it (gulp!) from here.

OK, I formated it so that each entry is on a separate page, which means that there is quite a bit of empty space in there. But, it's impressive anyway.

Looking back, I'm amazed at just how much I have learned in the last four years. There are a lot of ideas in there, and although some of them may be pretty unrealistic, there are some that I sincerely believe are not to be found elsewhere and would be worth thinking about.

And if you feel like commenting on anything, please do. Thanks to the wonders of modern technology, I do get to hear when people make comments, and I really will try and do my best to reply.

No comments:

Post a Comment